1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Causing wounds / breaches

Discussion in 'Modiphius Entertainment' started by inane.imp, May 8, 2018.

1. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

What is the maximum number of wounds / breaches etc that can be caused by a single attack?

I know you cause 1 for doing 5 or more Damage and 1 for reducing the damage track to 0, but can you cause more?

Say I attack a target with 5 Vigour and do 10 DAM, how many wounds are caused?

stevenart74 likes this.
  2. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

2 is going to be the normal max.

Because you don't get bonus wounds (etc) for every 5 damage done, just +1 "wound" for 5+ damage.

But, obviously, Grievous weapons are going to deal an additional one.

So with the right "weapon" you can put down an Elite with one blow.

stevenart74 and inane.imp like this.
  3. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

So 3 is the absolute maximum. That's basically what I thought.

But even then by applying Wound Effects like "Knockout" you can take a Nemesis down in a single action.

Ie in my example above you do 10 DAM and 2 Wounds, reducing them to 0 Vigour. You cause Bleeding and Knockout. Your target takes a D2 Resistance test to avoid going Unconscious and takes an additional Wound everytime they take Bleeding damage. This means that they're most likely to pass out and then subsequently die from blood lose unless someone else helps them.

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Yeah, because every instance of Bleeding damage is going to cause an additional Wound.

They are less than a minute from death unless they get immediate medical attention.

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. Iver

Iver Human Plus

Using the double tap talent is also nice if you wanna take someone down for good.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation