1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carrying case

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Shad0w Panther, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Shad0w Panther

Shad0w Panther New Member

Hey all,

Me and a few friends have over the past few months gotten back into infinity, and now that we are I need to find some good way to store and carry my figs. I am currently using an egg carton and tissues but it is now full and it is also not the most convenient way to do so. I looked at battlefoam but the only place I can find that sells it is meeplemart in canada and they Re out of stock. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.

2. spears

spears Well-Known Member

Kr case, feldherr and A-case seem to be the go to options this side of the pond.

3. Shad0w Panther

Shad0w Panther New Member

What I ended up doing was buying a mastercraft aluminum carrying case with customizable foam insert from a hardware store

4. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

O man of little patience...

In my case, magnetic storage & magnetic carry has been working excellent for many years.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation