1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cards Available Seperatly?

Discussion in 'Core Set' started by cazboab, Dec 8, 2017.

1. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Are there any plans to have the character cards printed separately to replace torn/soaked/lost cards?(I haven't lost any of them... yet..)
    Or maybe foils of the character cards to match the limited edition common tactics deck?

2. PedroP

PedroP Member

As far as I know not so long ago on CB have added PDF with those cards on their Aristeia web page download section.

3. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

[QUOTE = "cazboab, post: 6201, member: 872"] Are there any plans to have the character cards printed separately to replace torn / soaked / lost cards? (I have not lost any of them ... yet .. )
    Or maybe foils of the character cards to match the limited edition common tactics deck? [/ QUOTE]
    I love the foil cards, so would absolutely buy any more that are released.

cazboab likes this.
  4. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

It's nice, but unless you print the entire set they won't match so the replacements will be easy to spot, and since the 10 common cards aren't on any of the PDFs those are gonna stick out like a sore thumb...

PedroP likes this.
  5. Cervantes3773

Cervantes3773 Rogue AI
    Warcor

I'm sure CB has a supply of cards to make up for mispacks and things damaged in shipment. I'm not sure if they'd sell them as replacements. In the meantime, I'd suggest sleeving your cards.

6. prophet of doom

prophet of doom Well-Known Member

Funny, this is only a problem for the character cards that come in the basic game. You get 3 sets of basic cards so you should have replacement if you lose a standard card. The expansion characters come with cards in 4 different languages, so no problem either. I suggest that you should keep the spare cards safe at home and make sure you don't lose the cards for the first 8 characters. If you lose one of those, you have a problem unless you don't want to use that specific card anyway.

#6 prophet of doom, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation