1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Capture and Protect[Winterforce]

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Doa, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Doa

Doa Well-Known Member

Hi guys, this time i'll play C&P with SWF
    I am thinking that maybe SWF could have some success in this type of missions. I mean... to me SWF seems the opposite of neoterra(the epitome of static armies) so i'll give it a shot
    This is my list
    Fusiliers and flash bot are my aro pieces while the beasthunter will be the guardian of my beacon(i prefer 17pt option but have no spare point)
    The locusts are my first punch attack pieces if i start
    They can move pretty quickly in my opponent DZ to pick the beacon and the combination of mim-6,Shock MR and Breaker combi could open a way to pick it. And, of course, stealth allow me to avoid zoc aro. Lastly they can accomplish a couple of classified.
    My main attack vector is the haris Koj spitfire+Orc Varuna BSG and tinbot+ Orc Varuna Feuerbach. I can cover all the range for gunfight and have a decent armour. Plus can avoid all aro zoc(unless i fight obviously) due to stealth.
    Last but not less important, i pick a pathfinder due to sensor(i have only one visor) and fo skill.
    What is your opinion? :smiley:

Capture&protect 1.1
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]1
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    BEASTHUNTER FTO (Minelayer) Heavy Flamethrower, Panzerfaust, AP Mines / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 9)
    PATHFINDER DRONBOT Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 15)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    FUSILIER (Lieutenant) Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 10)
    FUSILIER (Paramedic) Combi Rifle ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    FUSILIER (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse ( | Deployable Repeater) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    FUSILIER MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 17)
    KARHU Feuerbach(+1B), AP Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 35)
    LOCUST Breaker Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 29)
    LOCUST Shock Marksman Rifle / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 30)
    KNIGHT OF JUSTICE Spitfire / Heavy Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (1.5 | 47)
    ORC Varuna Div. (Stealth], Terrain [Aquatic/Jungle]) Feuerbach / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 39)
    ORC Varuna Div. (Stealth, Terrain [Aquatic/Jungle]) Boarding Shotgun ( | TinBot: Firewall [-3]) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 31)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation