1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot Buy ITS virtual tournament pack from CB store

Discussion in 'OTM (Official Tournament Manager)' started by Mattman, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Mattman

Mattman Fenix, Defender of Aiur

For some reason, the store keeps giving me a 'Session Error' when I try to log in, and when I try to purchase anything without logging in it simply times out. I've got a tournament coming up in February for our local players and I'd like to put it into the OTM but I can't without a code and it won't let me buy one.

2. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

3. edgar

edgar Member
    CB Staff

We are experiencing a bug in our Online Store. This bug prevents to refresh the session when it expires and make you unable to login or logout. We are working on it.

For now, you can delete the browsing history for the online store in order to delete all the data stored locally and allow you to login again.

If you don't know how to delete the data only for a website, in this page you can find the info for Chrome and Firefox

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/clear-cache-cookies-specific-website

Best regards

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation