1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannisters??

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by natetehaggresar, Sep 26, 2020.

1. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

I've figured out what the cannisters are on the backs of the Kriza and Sombra.

Answer: Cans of wup ass

Thanks for listening to my TED Talk/dad joke.

2. Remnar

Remnar Well-Known Member

I had thought maybe they were some type of gyros to represent the FA skill, but the Sombras are kinda ruining that theory.

3. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

Yeah I had though they were ammo cannisters or something FA related as well, but now the only theory supported by the data is that they are wup ass cans.

Remnar likes this.
  4. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

My theory is still it represents terrain skill of some kind? The only common thread between the Sombra and Kriza.

Ugin likes this.
  5. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Yep, the terrain skill would be viable, but also I somewhat doubt it has some specific function or something since the designs tend to be inconsistent(i.e. the visors of Hollow Men, which is applied to Puppetactica and Evaders with no special features, and then Cheerkillers got them as MSVs).

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation