1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canada - where to buy

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Shad0w Panther, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Shad0w Panther

Shad0w Panther New Member

I am from canada and ive been ordering figures from St louis onlone other than the starter set that i got at a game store, but im wondering if anyone knows of good retailers in Canada to buy online?

2. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

In Montreal, there is a store called l'abyss. They have an online presence and answer emails, but I don't think thier online catalog is accurate. But they will answer emails and Facebook messages. Keep on mind thier first language is french. But they are bilingual. They order multiples of all new stock enough to keep 1 or 2 on the shelf after the regulars get thier fix. Some of the older stuff (like remotes) may take a bit to get restocked on.

Shad0w Panther likes this.
  3. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Which region of Canada are you in?

Meeplemart is one of the largest online retailers in the country of course. But if you're in the GTA there are a number of local stores as well that may have communities local to the store that you might want to support.

4. Shad0w Panther

Shad0w Panther New Member

I am in northern ontario, and thank you for reminding me that meeplemart was where I ordered from before i ordered from the wrong place this time lmao, i am such an idiot.

5. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I believe there is a store in Sudbury and possibly Thunderbay. @taylor would be more helpful than I can be on that front...

Shad0w Panther likes this.
  6. mathieu

mathieu New Member

Resurrecting this to consult the Canadian give-mind. I recently moved to Vancouver and am having a hard time finding infinity stuff locally. There are a few stores downtown, but none of them have more than a handful of models in stock. Looks like Imperial Hobbies carries it, but it is rather out of the way.

Any Vancouver folks here? Where do you get your fix?

7. BingBong

BingBong VanCity Daddio
    Warcor

@mathieu The Connection Games on Grandview carries Infinity. They don't have the largest selection, but they order stuff in at 20% off MSRP. Also we have a thriving Infinity Community there that plays on Sundays and Wednesdays. If you haven't already, join the Infinity Vancouver facebook group.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation