1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we buy the online event patches please?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by theGricks, Sep 4, 2018.

1. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

It would be great if Corvus Belli sold the patches for the online events during the time of the online events. Having them in the ITS kits is fun and all...but guys, I would be those things so fast your servers would burn up. It would also be great just to have as swag "Yea see! I was there for that campaign!"

I am still bummed I couldn't get any of the Wotan patches, and this campaign I couldn't find the Prospecting site patch. So I have been in 2 campaigns with the same faction, and have NOTHING to display for it, and would have happily thrown money at CB.

Solar, cazboab, themadcelt and 3 others like this.
  2. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I agree wholeheartedly.

This would be an awesome annual temporary addition to the online store.

theGricks likes this.
  3. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

"I was there" you say ?

Actual better version:

#3 eciu, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    AdmiralJCJF, Berjiz and theGricks like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation