1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CA Raicho Conversion [WIP]

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Rick, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Rick

Rick Member

Hey guys,

Just started Infinity, picked combined armies because I enjoyed the atmosphere of the models and not many people play it. I haven't done wargames in a while and the first thing I really wanted to do is to cut up an expensive mini, just because I can :)

I've been working on a Raicho as a first project. I'm told it isn't a very good tag gamewise, but the model, although the pose is a little dated, is very pretty. I've added my current progress to the attachments. Let me know what you guys think!

Attached Files:

2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Make sure to add a huge ammo hopper, as per the fluff.

Remember that it has Morat = Veteran = cannot be isolated. Enemy hacked your comms? Just use sign language! :D

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Rick I love it when people go the extra mile to customize their miniatures, bases, terrain. You have turned an older model into something new & improved. Thank you for sharing with us and may all your future works be just as successful. Hope to see more from you in time.

jherazob and taylor like this.
  4. taylor

taylor Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Looks great, man. It's not an easy model to convert (from experience). It looks great, dude!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation