1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#BromadPropaganda

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by nazroth, Mar 4, 2018.

1. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

[​IMG]

Citizens of the Human Sphere - This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

[​IMG]

#BromadPropaganda is the continuation of Infinity related propaganda I have been producing throughout last two years. You've might have seen some during Operation: Flamestrike and Strikezone: Wotan. You might have stumbled upon some at WGC Infinity, or in the forums. Flat, childish, immature jokes - that's probably me! I take being a Bromad very seriously and use memes to wage war against the Hyperpower's opression, threat of ALEPH and recently the Atek's ignorance.

[​IMG]

The idea behind #BromadPropaganda is to avoid content being obtrusive and forced and rather to keep calm and publish good stuff every time I get inspired. Let's just say I have some pretty good shieeet already prepared and await a proper moment to publish...

Q&A:
    [​IMG]

Q: Who is #BromadPropaganda for?
    A: If you're fragile and easily offended when talking about 32mm metal miniatures and imagined sci-fi factions - I advice ignoring #BromadPropaganda and moving on to a place where you feel more comfortable - seriously, that's for the better. #BromadPropaganda does not take prisoners when it comes to jokes - snowflakes will melt away. You have been warned.

Q: What to expect inside?
    A: For instance - this kind of stuff,
    [​IMG]
    I invite you to join me there and would appreciate you spreading the word beyond Arachne. Power to the people of the Human Sphere!

Also - any and all feedback is welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/BromadPropaganda

[​IMG]

reaper1714, Thandar, sarf and 8 others like this.
  2. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Wooohooo!!! I'll be happily waiting for your Bromad Propaganda!

Do you think we will see the return of the Infamous Dong Peyote?

nazroth likes this.
  3. nazroth

Hypotheticaly next campaign is meant to take place at planet Dawn - home to a well known faction, which made a well known prank to Nomads last campaign. Hypotheticaly this seem like a good reason for the Dong Peyote to visit planet Dawn. Hypotheticaly I might have already prepared a crazy amount of propaganda featuring the mighty Dong Peyote. Who knows? ;)

xagroth, jherazob and Danger Rose like this.
  4. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

I have to admit that your work was inspiring and infuriating on more or less equal parts. But seeing as next campaing I'll be playing Yu Jing, I'll be a good asian and copy your work hoping to replicate your results. Well, not really copy, just take a few tips and ideas from it.
    Its kinda hard to be funny as Yu Jing tho, any tips you can share freely without harming your work?

Also, I was there for the taking of the Don Peyote by Aleph (I made some posters for Aleph too), HAHA. We have your ship, we have your ship.

Wait, is that a remote self-destruct? K-BOOOOOM.

Shiwen, nazroth and jherazob like this.
  5. nazroth

Thank you very much dear sir - 'inspiring and infuriating' is what I consider to be the greatest compliment.

As for advice - not sure I am in a position to provide one, but will try:

Just Kung Fu Panda your way around the usual Yu-Jing '#stickupourbutt' approach. I think that what harms Yu-Jing the most is the adamant seriousness and #forevervictims conviction (No disrespect intended - I respect Yu-Jing for putting a good and fair fight at Flamestrike).
    I do not envy the task that lays before you - last two campaigns really damaged Yu-Jing playerbase morale. Whatever you do - and I look forward to what you come up with - I think that the most important is to make people feel like a part of something greater and find success among all the shit that hits the fan around it. Small steps - achievable goals. Also - I would totally dump Emperor and use Bostria as a figurehead all day long :P This would lessen the preassure and seriousness of the community.

As a side note I suggest not overinvesting time into playing lot of games. Bet BoW wont improove scoring, spamming, hoarding etc. Ain't worth the effort. ;)

Don Peyote was offered to ALEPH by a single Ariadna player. Salt mode off - In my story this just didn't happened brother. The ship lives on in the hearts of Team Bromad. Entire thing is a grey area of Wotan, cause once historian hit Dong was skiped in the aftermath summary by BoW - we don't really know if it was taken or not. :P

Once you have something prepared you can drop it via PM, would gladly see and comment. Won't share with no one, just artist appreciating work of another artist.

[​IMG]

6. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

Serious is a problem, but "funny" Yu jing is hard. It feels wrong in way. Mainly, I guess, because Imperial Service is the only chinese sectorial, and so most of the fluff we have revolves around serious, dour, methodic psycopaths protecting justice or somethin. But I am working on that, I'm thinking Uncle Kim will be a great asset, he seems to have more of a sense of humor than his predecessors.

I also agree that Bostria is the superior being. He is certainly way more relatable than some guy who has a law degree. Like, who iwould win, Corvus' showman clown or some judge with unlimited power?

I'll take your word on that. I found all the videos particularly funny, so I've been trying to see what Movie Maker will let me get away with, so expect some tragic attempts at comedy.

Because I really, really, have no idea how to take Yu Jing in a funny light. Like, there is a limit to how many Kuang Shi jokes you can make before being forced.

jherazob and nazroth like this.
  7. nazroth

Hahaha - Movie Maker is such a crude tool - I use it as well. This year I'll probably stick to memes and short comic books rather then videos - altho I have some stuff prepred for videos as well - we'll see.

About Yu-Jing seriousness - An interresting approach might be to write some stuff from a merely Kuang Shi point of view, rather than badass generals and esteemed fighters. Just as Dong Peyote is just a Morlock that adorn the mask and became a hero that we all deserve! Kuang Shi are despised war criminals - ideal to try and survive a global campaign on Dawn - unlimited possibilities for crazy shit and funny moments. On top of my head advertisements to sign in for Kuang Shi program, showing Kuang Shi like an elite rather than trash etc. Might be really cool.

8. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Wait, they're different guys?

9. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

I could do that, or I could go Zanshi, the most hated line troop bar the Securitate.
    I mean, I've already started,

Virgin Algua, Chad Zanshi.png

So I could go for that. Glorious CC14 for the motherland.

Yessss, that may work.

Danger Rose, jherazob and nazroth like this.
  10. nazroth

I know it was I who suggested using Bostria as propaganda figurehead, but what if this happens?

[​IMG]

11. Alz

Alz Well-Known Member

Came looking for copper, found gold.

Where can I find the old campaing memes? I really wanna see those inspiring, infuriating pieces of art.

Danger Rose likes this.
  12. nazroth

@Alz the epic story of Bromadship started back in Operation: Flamestrike, while it took shape later on during Strikezone: Wotan. At first it was just a bunch of motivation memes, some easy pictures and an 'I am Nomad' promotonal campaign where Nomad players could win painted miniatures and MDF terrain for participating in the online campaign. Strikezone: Wotan saw this evolving into a much more 4fun format, with funny videos, songs etc. So - the best way to find all is to dig through old CB's forum, Online Events and Flamestrike/Wotan forums.

Here I can drop just few videos and memes at you, to which I have access, altho some might be blocked for you to view, due to popular songs used (blocked by youtube). Will upload at facebook as an archival piece at some point, but as these are Wotan related - they're not the immediate priority BromadPropaganda and can be less funny than I remember them to be:P Either way - enjoy ;*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Harlekin, hydra, Alz and 2 others like this.
  13. nazroth

Two more media pieces, as forum let's max 5 in one message:
    EDITED OUT

#13 nazroth, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Harlekin, Thandar, Pierzasty and 3 others like this.
  14. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

In the next campaign I am really wanting to push Nomads as the propaganda, infowar, counter-culture faction. Bring the mighty low!

Danger Rose and nazroth like this.
  15. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

Around Bromads, watch your Gonads. (really did like that Dong Peyote Batrep though)

Danger Rose, Belgrim and nazroth like this.
  16. nazroth

Just for the record - if anyone is still unsure if it's worth to follow #BromadPropaganda, here's the kind of stuff I plan to drop there from time to time...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

sarf, Danger Rose, Deathwig and 4 others like this.
  17. hydra

hydra Well-Known Member

Those are amazing!! I love the Heart-La Forgja thing!

Danger Rose and nazroth like this.
  18. nazroth

19. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I have to point out that name and shame regardless of the comedic effect is not among the ethos of the forum.

20. nazroth

Edited out one video that broke the rule.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation