1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brawlers and kaplans

Discussion in 'Foreign Company' started by Ruaridh, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Ruaridh

Ruaridh Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I am finishing off my pano, and about to branch into tunguska. A happy coincidence is this will give me the option of foreign company too.
    What I was wondering is are brawlers and kaplans a pick up ASAP type thing for them or are they just a nice extra option for variety?
    Got the bolts and orcs and will be picking up securitate and tunguska starter box relatively soon. Got some nomads already from ice storm and beyond and some zeroes, daktari and clock maker so if I add soldiers of fortune to my collection thinking thats a good basis and can add the extra flavour of brawlers and kaplans further down the line

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2. AssaultUnicorn

AssaultUnicorn KTS is the best unit

Brawlers are literally AVA 1 in ForCo, so I'd skip them for that faction specifically.

Kaplans are essentially a fireteam vehicle for someone like Wild Bill, but since you already got Bolts with Marksmanship, the use of Kaplans is also kinda limited. If you want a gun platform with Mimetism you're better off with a Kriza. So, to answer your question: both of these units seem to be leaning more towards the "nice extra option for variety" when talking about ForCo specifically.

3. Ruaridh

Ruaridh Well-Known Member

Perfect thank you :)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation