1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bounty Hunters are Terrifying...

Discussion in 'Dahshat Company' started by TriggerPuller9000, Apr 17, 2019.

1. TriggerPuller9000

TriggerPuller9000 Poverty Orde Wingate

To the point - Dahshat blends Mercs, Yu Jing, and Haqqislam in some fairly interesting ways. The mixed core Fireteams (which, to be honest, are not my favorite in terms of game design direction) are extremely usable, largely aided by the inclusion of Regular Bounty Hunters as Wildcard options. You can take 4 of them. For example, for killy missions:

Dahshat Company
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    BOUNTY HUNTER Submachine Gun, Akrylat-Kanone / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)
    McMURROUGH 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Templar CCW (AP + DA). (0 | 32)
    GHULAM Lieutenant HMG / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 20)
    GHULAM Missile Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 17)
    GHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    KAMEEL Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)
    GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5 [​IMG]1
    SHIHAB REMOTE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    SAITO TOGAN Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)
    BASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    5.5 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

The 12-point SMG/Splooge Cannon Bounty Hunter is a phenomenal link filler. Better BS than a Ghulam. Arguably better loadout, and the possibility of acquiring some pretty severe hardware, including a Multisnipe, ODD or mimetism.

The real utility of these guys comes into play when you consider 5/3/? fireteams. Traditionally you were looking at a Core. Maybe a Haris. Usually you had to pick a 'theme' (HI / MI / LI) and go with it. These guys change the paradigm. Now you can boost your Rui Shi with extra maneuver orders (Zuyong TA) and a seriously dangerous ARO (Bounty Hunter). You can also use them to pad Ghulam links, discouraging TAGs from approaching.

Long story short, Dahshat has access to a seriously terrifying unit that is objectively inexpensive (no more expensive than a line trooper) but can threat LI all the way up to TAGs. Let's see what they can do.

Cthulhu363 likes this.
  2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I agree on all of your pooints. So far I've also liked them for being able to easily bring a 5-man link back to five if they have casualties. I'v done it twice now were I pulled a Haris or Duo with up, to then reform the link with the ABH. They add a huge amount of flexibility!

I love booty. It's just so much fun even if you get crap. It's usually something like a panzerfaust for a Yuan Yuan lol. But the last time my 3 ABH got 2x multi-rifles, and 1 Adhesive Launcher. Not bad!

Now something to remember, Baggage! I noticed a lot of guys taking Kameels or Traktor Muls anyway. Remember you can fill back up on AK.

I'm really liking Duo with them. Again it makes it very flexible.

BRAWLER Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 17)

ODALISQUE Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 30)

MIRANDA ASHCROFT Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 24)

RAFIQ REMOTE FTO (Fireteam: Duo) Red Fury, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 22)

MAGHARIBA (Fireteam: Duo, 360º Visor) MULTI HMG, 2 Heavy Flamethrower, Mine Dispenser / . (2 | 99)
    MAGHARIBA PILOT Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. ()

3. Scrap square

Scrap square angry beta male

@Space Ranger

OOF! The duos! I never thought of that, it'd be interesting to have almost everything mutually supported/backed up. And the order efficiency is hilarious.

I'll have to try this out!

4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I love it so far. Look at all of the order efficiency here. 1 Core that can split into a haris should the other go down. 1 Haris that could split into a duo by leaving the Zuyong behind and 2 Duo. All of them with flexibility due to the ABH wildcard.

Dahshat Company
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    McMURROUGH 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Templar CCW (AP + DA). (0 | 32)

Core
    ZÚYǑNG Lieutenant (AutomediKit) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1 | 39)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    VALERYA GROMOZ Hacker (Hacking Device UPGRADE: Expel) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)

Haris
    BRAWLER Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 17)

KAMEEL (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4
    Duo
    RAFIQ REMOTE FTO (Fireteam: Duo) Red Fury, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 22)

Duo
    MIRANDA ASHCROFT Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 24)
    5 SWC | 299 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

McNamara likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation