1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biotechvore with DBA

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by helsbecter, Oct 1, 2021.

1. helsbecter

helsbecter Ultrademocratic subSenator, #dominion Module

Anyone have ideas for Biotechvore as Druze? I'm playing tomorrow and the plan right now is one group, anaconda + scarface + tao wu, so at least I have a group with ten orders.

Or, I could aim to go second, dump tao wu, and take something more useful. Would that be better? Is it reasonable at all to take a full 15 dudes? I really don't know.

2. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Coordinated orders with EM grenade, panzerfausts and missile launcher. Move one core and 2 duo teams up quickly. Some good close combat and lots of templates. Use repeaters to prevent hackers from getting your tags and slowing down enemy tags, use GML when the opponent clumps troops to stay out of the Biotechvore.

g4YFZHJ1emUVRHJ1emUgZm9yIEJpb3RlY2h2b3JlgSwBAQkBgSwBAQACgXwAAwADg9sBCQAEg9sBAQAFgXsBBAAGhhMBAQAHEgEBAAiBewEHAAmB0AEBAA==

3. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Use the coordinated orders to very quickly kill most hard targets that you cant GML. Use the GML, EM Grenade and Valeria to punish all others. Your abundance of templates, including dropping a circular template on an enemy with no LoF and they will undoubtedly be clumped means that with this list, you should pretty much own your opponent. With the extra fireteam members, you will never not have a +3 BS bonus. Let Wolff be the team's point man because in those range bands he is built to deal with everyone. Also, Coordinated orders against all but a TAG or Pseudo TAG. Spotlight and GML, EM/G and Valeria everything else and use your Repeaters from the Druze Killer hacker first obviously cause he can reach there. May the dice gods be in your favor. Oh and probably best not to deploy all your people on side nor for your core team to be in the center. Might I suggest core to one side, wildcards between core and Scarface, Scarface near center, Anacanda, 10 inches away from Scarface on the opposite side of the core. I say 10 inches just in case it needs help, it's only 1-2 order from receiving it.

#3 wuji, Oct 2, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation