1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biotechvore Tournament Help

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by HouseOfKings, Mar 4, 2018.

1. HouseOfKings

HouseOfKings Active Member

Hey all, I've got a tournament coming up, and Biotechvore is round 2. This is the best list I've come up with after playing a few games, I'd like some C&C, any help is appreciated!

[​IMG] Biotechvore1.0
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9
    [​IMG] SUN TZE Lieutenant (Advanced Command) MULTI Rifle, 2 Nanopulsers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 65)
    [​IMG] SOPHOTECT Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
    [​IMG] YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] PHEASANT IMPERIAL AGENT (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun, Stun Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 29)
    [​IMG] XI ZHUANG Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, MadTraps / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG (Fireteam: Duo) Chain Rifle, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG (Fireteam: Duo) Chain Rifle, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG Heavy Rocket Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 33)
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG Panzerfaust, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG HMG / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 39)

4.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. REND

REND Well-Known Member

Looks quite a fun list. I've not been playing as much as I'd like recently and biotechvore is one of my least liked scenarios so take my comments with a grain of salt.

Seeing that you are only at 9 orders I'd really like some way to squeeze an extra order in, the scenario can be brutal to static forces so I can appreciate only wanting relatively self-sufficient options though but how does the following change sound to get a pangguling minesweeper remote in? Drop Sun Tze to the boarding shotgun variant and lose the yudbot to free up the points. I've almost always used Sun Tze with the boarding shotgun and never felt him to be a bad choice with it. In the active turn I'm far more likely to use other models to get work done so outside of suppressive fire. The baggage bot is very vulnerable to the scenario but brings the ability to reload your madtraps and the panzerfaust. Losing the yudbot also allows the sophotect to join in co-ordinated orders which makes it slightly easier to move her out of the danger zone as well.

Another consideration is hacking defence? Wu ming have a tinbot option that provides deflector L2 which makes the whole team, much harder to hack but bringing a hacker along for fairy dust is also a desirable option. Find the points for these is tough though as the tinbot guy is 33 points, same as the HRL guy but you could swap out the panzerfaust and yudbot to find the points. (He also comes with a boarding shotgun and is the same .5 SWC.) Since the Wu Ming link is the core of your force it makes sense to protect it from hacking threats and whilst the scenario shuts down deployment shenanigans there are quite a few models with things like pitchers and fast pandas to extend hacking areas.

HouseOfKings likes this.
  3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I feel like abusing ISS's ability to take alot of ARO pieces in Biotechvore with triple Husongs could prove amusing.

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

It truly is. Had a great game versus a Haqq opponent which ended with 2x Kaplan facing off against 1x Husong, Haqq winning because one of the Kaplan failing a Guts Roll, leaping through a window in order to hunker down in a corner. One of those games that got me hooked with infinity early on.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation