1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biotechovore - to be LI or not to be LI?

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Sharrankar, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Sharrankar

Sharrankar Well-Known Member

So, I have a tournament coming up soon-ish, and while I have all the other missions figured out, I still can't decide on a list for Biotechovore - as a vanilla faction we struggle with order efficiency in getting out of the zone, so this is a big hindrance

That's why I'm leaning more towards limited insertion - what would you build for the mission? A heavy infantry list? Or maybe a weird TO camo-heavy list? Or both? lol

Here's what I came up with:
    Biotechovore 2.0──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    GAMMA Lieutenant Feuerbach / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 58)
    CHO (Chain of Command) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    OMEGA HMG / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 48)
    OMEGA (Forward Observer) MULTI Rifle + Heavy Riotstopper / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 46) GANGBUSTER Combi Rifle + Light Riotstopper, MadTrap / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    RAZOR (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 31)
    RAZOR (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 31)
    LAMBDA Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    VARANGIAN Submachine Gun, Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    VARANGIAN Submachine Gun, Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 12) 4.5 SWC | 300 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation