1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beyond Coldfront and VIRD reviewed on GMR blog

Discussion in 'News' started by Forté, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

Golem2God and Ginrei like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Forté I think you did a good job in the above review article. It is straight to the point concerning the items that come with both boxes. Since this is not an in-depth article/review this type of shorter explanations is perfect for what you are trying to achieve. My opinion is that you've succeed the goal you set out to accomplish and should keep this style for similar articles that don't warrant depth-ness.

I also liked your review on Gamers Grass. I might try to pick some of their products up myself.

Forté likes this.
  3. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

Thank you. That is actually the first feedback I've had about the blog/reviews and is greatly appreciated. You can be sure that there is more Corvus Belli and basing material articles to come.

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Your welcome. I had a feeling that no one was giving any feedback so I decided to put my two cents into the mix.

Forté likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation