1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best troop for symbiobombs?

Discussion in 'Spiral Corps' started by The Holy Knight, Feb 5, 2020.

1. The Holy Knight

The Holy Knight Well-Known Member

Hi.
    Wich is the best troop to assign to symbiobombs? (I know that mates are better but i don't want spend the 0.5 swc, i prefer spend it for other troops).
    Unfortunately they cannot be assigned to impersonators, so my first idea was draal, but most of the time he is with kriigel, that already have eraser, so maybe is better another troop for expand the ''no LoF'' attacks on all the table.

Kerail? Rasail? What is your opinion?

2. Machival

Machival Well-Known Member

You can deploy them on a Kiiutan, if you deploy the Kiiutan not in marker state and at the same time as the Kaeltar. You lose the benefit of holding back your Impersonator until after your opponent has deployed (if you have first turn), but it can be worth it if there is only one good spot for him anyway or if you take two to cover both table halves.

Another good unit for the bombs is obviously Neema because of WIP 15.

meikyoushisui likes this.
  3. The Holy Knight

I think it's a waste invest points into impersonators and then not being able to play them with impersonation.
    Neema is good but for the symbiobombs we can't play like lieutenant (so we lost advanced command or +1swc), because if we play symbiobombs we are playing an evident lieutenant without chain of command in the list.

4. Diphoration

Diphoration Well-Known Member
    Warcor

There are a lot of situations where, if you go first, the benefit of a single layer of marker state is very minimal. (If you can deploy in a way that you wouldn’t need to Mov-Mov in LoF of other troopers for example. This is especially true when you gain access to a no-LoF weapon like Symbio-bombs.

I think the main benefit from Impersonator (especially inferior) is that you can deploy up to their DZ without a roll or in their DZ with a roll.

It’s particularly good if you want to use Eraser to take out big important pieces like Achilles / Sheskiin / TAGs. Eraser has pretty absurd success odds.

5. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Can always go Vanilla Tohaa if your goal is to run WIP15 Neema Lt bombs and CoC in the same list.

At some point Sectorials are limited (and so are Sectorials).

6. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

You still get the deployment benefits it grants, and anything that blinks at you can discover you out of IMP-2 anyway. It's not a "do this every time" thing, but it's situationally a very powerful tool in your toolbox. Especially because Tohaa impersonators that can take mates are so damn tanky in the first place.

7. The Holy Knight

I will try with the impersonators. Thank you.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation