1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bearpode AVA

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by wes-o-matic, Feb 17, 2021.

1. wes-o-matic

wes-o-matic feeelthy casual

Both Bearpodes in Army (the solo WB and the Polaris Team versions) are named “Polaris Bearpode” and have a listed AVA 1 in vanilla, but Army validates lists with one of each.

Do we know whether it’s intentional that they don’t have a shared AVA? It’s sort of confusing that both the solo and team versions are “Polaris Bearpode,” instead of one being “Polaris Bearpode” and the other being just “Bearpode” like it appears in your actual list when you add one.

2. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

There's AVA 1 of Polaris TEAM (controller + bearpode) and AVA 1 of Irregular Polaris Bearpode Making It On It's Own. That's not an issue, please don't make CB mess with my two 'Podes.

JohnnyH5 and The Holy Knight like this.
  3. The Holy Knight

The Holy Knight Well-Known Member

I bought two models of aristeia and converted to bearpode and polaris; so i seriously hope that ava 2
    (1 for polaris and 1 for bearpode) remains unchanged.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  4. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

The Polaris Team is AVA1 and the solo Polaris Bearpode is also AVA1; two bearpodes can be taken by taking one of each. There is no note in army or any sectorial chart that suggests they're part of a restricted AVA grouping like Kiuutans or Dog-Warriors.

5. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Can I ask what you used for the conversions and maybe even see a picture? Would be super interested :D

6. The Holy Knight

The Holy Knight Well-Known Member

I have sent you the pics in private ;).

7. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

I don’t care about Bearpod AVA.
    I just want to mention, that it is strange, to see this creature not to be called...
    The Medvepod! Cause at russian bear is медведь. (Medvjed’ with softer last d)

Anyway I am not serious. Just to make you smile :)

(Hm... but may be the reason it called bearpod cause they are going to the international market? They are going to space. So, why not to sell some of bearpods too the humansphere? “Your best pet choice. Order one now with our new shipment from Ariadna with love.” ...ok, thank you for attention. I am done here.)

Moxie likes this.
  8. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Question is - does it really know where the honey is? :)

Daireann likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation