1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Base to Base contact and barricades

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by ltmarcos, Jun 11, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltmarcos

ltmarcos New Member

I am very new to the game and had a question about base to base contact. Can you be considered in base to base contact with either an enemy or friendly model if there is a barricade between you? I have not been able to find anything saying this isn't the case. I have played quite a bit of Warhammer 40k and in the system if you are both touching the low wall/barricade it counts as being in base to base. I know you can ignore vertical of barricades for movement purposes if they are lower than your silhouette so wasn't sure if this was a similar situation. Thanks for the help.

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Welcome to the game!

No, the two Troopers' Silhouettes need to be touching, so you would need to move over the wall.

inane.imp likes this.
  3. ltmarcos

ltmarcos New Member

It is what I thought but wanted some clarity. Thanks for the quick response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation