1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bakunin, StarCo, some guys from Corregidor and a few random Miniatures

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Tristan228, Apr 30, 2020.

1. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

@nazroth had a guide just taking a Coca-Cola bottle, cutting pieces of it, painting that then gluing it to the hacker's hand, this seems like a more elaborated version of the same thing, looks like a basic clear support shape, then carefully cut shapes of colored plastic glued on top of it. Nazroth's more advanced guide using a bit of brass mesh is here, i feel like you could combine the two (use the brass mesh as the support part, then glue the rectangles and shapes on it)
    I understand why it fell from favor but damn, i do wish people put holos in all their hackers, it's way too cool :sunglasses:

nazroth likes this.
  2. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

I cut up some pieces of old blister packages and on those I glued pieces of colour filter foils I got as a gift from a friend who worked as a lighting technician in a theatre.

burlesford likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation