1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bachman and Poison: Flip versus Remove/Substitute?

Discussion in 'Chemical Brothers' started by Chikahiro, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

So, in the awesome new FAQ:
    https://aristeiathegame.com/blog/item/783-faqs-5
    So, a character like Eclypse would FLIP the Poison state token. Therefore Moon Cycle and Polarization don't trigger the effect of Poison or Burning.

However, Dart's Dendra-Nanoids removes state tokens for damage, not flipping them. By my reading, Bachmann would take damage since he's immunized against states, but its not the state's effect being triggered.

Likewise, Bactrotoxin substitutes/replaces Poison for Wounds, so its not actually triggering Poison. Likewise, by my reading, immunized doesn't work here either.

Would that be correct?

2. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Correct on both counts (I believe).
    Eclypse flips the tokens, but Bachmann cannot be affected by them. She does remove them from his card in doing so, which could be useful in preventing him from palming them off on someone else, but it is obviously not likely to be an ideal use of her time.

Dart does not in any way trigger or interact with the Poison state, simply removes the tokens and replaces them with damage directly.
    So Dart is a good way to keep Bachmann honest and prevent him from stacking too high on Poison.

3. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

Thus dealing :4: to Bachmann (as you say)

Again correct (and damaging Bachmann)

:3

Croepoek and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation