1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#AussiePride

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Maddropbear74, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Maddropbear74

Maddropbear74 New Member

Gday from the Land Down Under,

MadDropbear (JustinNorman) here. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that, officially, Australian Players want our own Sectorial like those Americans have. So I’m hoping more of my countrymen join me in flying the green and gold and vote for you guys starting to consider it ( possibly for the 2019 product lineup).
    Thanks heaps for the Vid Seminar Bostria, we loved it. We also look forward to the day when you spontaneously jump on the jumbo and head down our way to soak up some of our sun and sand. Cheers mate

#AussiePride

2. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

I believe we were told to threaten that we would burn it all down if we didn't get a sectorial. That seems right.

Was an amazing seminar. Thanks so much to everyone involved. :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation