1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assets for the RPG

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by neonbasschild, Sep 15, 2018.

1. neonbasschild

neonbasschild Member

I have made some stuff that I am using when I run my own game. I figured I would share them.

First one is a table topper. Its meant to be printed out as a 24x36 inch and then laminated. I do understand that not many people have access to a printer that large but you can downsize it to most sizes. Also maybe make it page size and then use it as a handout.

https://www.odrive.com/s/3a37ef11-ea00-45cb-980a-4d43e4b71ce7-5b9caa5e

Next one is an NPC card that is made to fit on a 3x5 inch blank note card. Most home printers should be able to print this. That way you can have note cards for your adversary rosters.

https://www.odrive.com/s/971aa5df-610f-4239-b3f5-0d0ba00b1b46-5b9caab7

If anyone has any other ideas for cool items let me know and Ill see what I can do.

2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@neonbasschild These are both going to be a great help for me during my current Infinity RPG campaign. Thank you so much for allowing people to use this.
    As for other ideas I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else has clue on what else could be made to enrich the RPG experience.

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Concur totally to what Golem said; Your stuff is elegant, very useful and stilistically perfect "Infinity-rendered" . . .

As I don't know WHEN Will be release the TAG Manual by Modiphius nor when it Will available to non-backers I have programmed for my Game to create some more complete "Vehicle Sheets". . .

My Game Will be very Vehicle-centered (three P.C. are pilots of customized Tactical Armoureds Gears and the other Will often need to drive Paramilitary APC or even pilot SWAT-level Flyers) and so; while the Sheets in the basic manual are quir useful, lacks some more space for Extra Custom options. . .

When I Will have produced a decente sheet then You could consider to render it in the sane style. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@neonbasschild Steve is right. Having a card like your NPC for T.A.G.s would be a good addition to work towards accomplishing.

5. neonbasschild

neonbasschild Member

My next two will be vehicular sheets and a hacking device sheet.

Though from now on I am making them in 4x6 because I found out that the new fancy printers I got for my graphic design work won’t print on index cards...... I am going to keep the index card size of the npc sheet but I’ll be making a 4x6 version that uses more of the available space. I am also going to try some other things with the npc card because I am not totally happy with it (looks wise)

I got to use the tabletopper today the players enjoyed it but some want it as a hand out since they were on the other side of the table. So I am going to try and size it down to US letter size to kind of make placemats out of it.

In other news I also have to fix the files for the table topper to fix some errors and one FREEE.

If any of you can think of any other info new players would want displayed on a table let me know.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation