1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARMY 7 feedback, bugs, errors, fixes and typos

Discussion in 'News' started by Mc_Clane, Sep 25, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mc_Clane

Mc_Clane Zhànzhēng bùzhǎng
    Warcor

Hi,

I'm opening this topic so it can be of help to the devs and CB staff. The idea behind this topic is to report any issue related to the APP so they can get valuable Intel about their platform. This is not a disscusion thread. Thanks

I'll open the thread with a couple of things

I'm having issues with the scaling of the elements in the Web version. Not every one of us open the Web version in a 4k screen. Is a burden to have to be rescalling them every time I log in.
    2020-09-25.png

Second: I hope the links from the skills to the army become available soon. It's probably the most important thing for new players

Kyle Katarn likes this.
  2. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Well-Known Member

It has been made prettier but much less comfortable.
    Main bad spots for me are:
    1) Width. Previous one had scrollbar with names along upper edge, so whole width of main space was shared between profiles of units and current list. No i just don't have enough space.
    2) Right click to switch loadout of troop. It was earlier and now it's gone.
    3) Sidebar with unit names scrolls down every time i slect unit

That's what i found out in 5 minutes of using it, and it will frustrate me forever XD

zapp likes this.
  3. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Abrilete and Dragonstriker like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation