1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristo Roles - Scorer

Discussion in 'News' started by Ramphus, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Ramphus

Ramphus Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  2. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

I would say you're missing Hammerhead in that category. I consider him as much as a pure scorer as Gata or Bixie.

AdmiralJCJF and Ramphus like this.
  3. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

He placed Hammerhead as DPS (Scorer secondary) which I think is a fair interpretation.
    Yes, you can get 9 spaces in one activation and, yes, you can knock an opponent out of the zone as you do so, but (with at least two poison tokens) you can also pretty reliably gib 3 or less health Aristos.

So I'd argue it's hard to call what side he falls on predominantly.

Ramphus likes this.
  4. Click2kill

Click2kill Well-Known Member

Dart is a pretty good scorer, as is FinalBoss(though I find FinalBoss pretty good at everything). I would use them as pure scorers.

I think you could consider Kozmo scorer in some ways, but that would be more of a secondary role.

Ramphus likes this.
  5. Ramphus

Aristeia! Warcor

Yeah, many of those have scorer as a secondary role, and are listed in the other articles, I just didn’t want to list the same model twice :)

6. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I think that I agree with @Kelthret that Hammerhead is a Scorer first and Striker second.

But it certainly does seem to be one aspect of the game begging for expansion.

7. Ramphus

Aristeia! Warcor

Scorer certainly has the most contention about who fits into it. Not surprising, as there are very few 'pure' scorers.

I agree that Hammerhead is very good at it. I think I should maybe write a second article about hybrid score pieces, as there are a fair few of them :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation