1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia! New Zealand - TWITCH

Discussion in 'News' started by knlghth00d, Jan 16, 2019.

1. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

Hi all, myself and a couple of fellow players have started our regular live stream via Twitch. We will be streaming each Tuesday at 830pm (New Zealand time). Look for knlghth00d on Twitch.

Drop in and say hi.

I'll also be posting these up to YouTube. To stay in the know, follow @KNlGHTH00D on Twitter.

Cheers!
    KNlGHT

-V-, Roadrunner7431 and Croepoek like this.
  2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I watched the first 30 minutes of your archived stream. It is always great to see different playing styles. Will you welcome comments about rules errors? For instance I am a huge fan of Valkyrie. I was heartbroken when @-V- ruled that if she sends her opponent to the infirmary with her Charge attack that there is no longer an enemy to use her bonus charge. You can find this ruling in the forum and also in the FAQ.

knlghth00d likes this.
  3. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

Yeah, we appreciate all constructive feedback :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation