1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ya podéis usar los foros de la campaña Kurage Crisis. Está en Infinity>Juego>Eventos Online>Kurage Crisis --------------------- Kurage Crisis forums now live. Find them at Infinity>Game>Online Events>Kurage Crisis
    Dismiss Notice

Aristeia & Infinity small bags?

Discussion in 'Battlefoam' started by Flipswitch, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent
    Warcor

Anyone have much experience with these? Am looking to transport a small army for Infinity and my metals for Aristeia. :)

2. Epsolon921

Epsolon921 Member
    Warcor

Used the small bag for flights to Vigo/Interplanetio last year and was about the right size for my 2x 300 point lists. It was inside my suitcase and the models all made it there and back again with no breakages.

Currently using it now for my metal Aristeia collection and picked up a second during the sale in anticipation of future releases.

3. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent
    Warcor

Which bag do you have? I'm specifically looking at the Aristeia ones currently.

4. Epsolon921

Epsolon921 Member
    Warcor

Flipswitch likes this.