1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia Dice Roller

Discussion in 'Apps' started by Roadrunner7431, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I just bought a Core Set to play with my son who is visiting for Christmas. I am very impressed with the design of the game and the Download of the Dice Roller. I am not sure how to use the grey dice in this app. Could someone explain? Are they used to keep track of Switches?

2. deep-green-x

deep-green-x Well-Known Member

I think they are there to track any automatic results like the automatic hit from Lunahs called shot.

3. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

That's right. The :2: of Called Shot or the :1: in Maximus' :W: must be considered as a direct result from a die.

i.e.: Use it when rolling with a Snake Bite played.

It can be handy when you are wasting symbols for switches and you want to see how it is modified your roll.

:wink:

4. Cilionelle

Cilionelle New Member

-V-, are there plans to turn this into an app for smartphones?

5. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

If you use the web browser on your smartphone to access www.aristeiathegame.com and then go to the download menu and click on the dice roller it functions on the smartphone just like an app. I am not sure whether there is a name for this phenomenon, but an app by any other name.........

6. Cilionelle

Cilionelle New Member

I live in an area where data coverage for mobile phones is... less than optimal. I have no probs with using it at home, but if I can download it once and not use MayaNet to load it each time, that would be perfect for on the go.

7. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

I can not confirm you there'll be an app. We're doing our best to bring you all tools at our hand.

:wink:

Cilionelle likes this.
  8. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

A dice app?! Sanctioned?! Whoot whoot! It can’t roll worse than me so this will be used from now on.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation