1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia 99: post expansion topic ideas?

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Chikahiro, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

So, sooner than later I'll have run out of expansions to cover for the time being. As such, rather than go on hiatus and wait for new ones (end of the year, IIRC), I'd like to get topics you folks would like to see.

Now, this is still in the idea of a remedial, 99 class level. So, basics as it were.

Help me help you! Any questions your local new players ask? Points of confusion? Things like that :)

2. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

Different scenarios maybe?

AdmiralJCJF and Chikahiro like this.
  3. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

I've done one brief video on a few. Were you thinking of a video per scenario, going over the rules, that sort of thing?

4. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

Yeah a bit like: This is setup, how you score, some tips on team composition, thinks to look out for.

Chikahiro likes this.
  5. Teleute

Teleute RM100 Pilot

As someone who has bought many of the minis but still hasn't started playing yet, one thing I could use is a video on team building strategy. In particular, an overview of some of the common roles such as tank, scorer, or striker and ideas for how to balance them.

moonpost, Chikahiro and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  6. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Ditto.

I'd do one per scenario, but with very similar ones (Assault and Scorched Earth, for example) together.

This is another excellent idea.

Chikahiro and Croepoek like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation