Painting project 2021 begins... So I thought I'd share my defiance painting project in 2021. I began with cleaning and assembling everything in January at a leisurely pace (I needed a bit of a break before starting a big new project). Some of the casting was a bit rough in places, particularly on some of the Shas, but everything cleaned up OK in the end When I did actually begin painting I started with the Villains since I was waiting for the base toppers I had ordered for the Heroes to arrive before I started them. I thought I might struggle with motivation to paint so many similar looking baddies, but it turns out that I quite enjoyed doing them after all once I had decided on a theme for them. I had to set my mind to great determination mode and managed to get them all done in my spare time in February (Lucky the Wife didn't kill me and that it is practically impossible to get a new Xbox at the moment so no distractions were inbound). The heroes I chipped away at in March at a bit more of a leisurely pace.