1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragoto Killer Hacker and cybermask. ..

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Abydog, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Abydog

Abydog Well-Known Member

...don't work together as the Aragoto is impetious and thus cannot enter impersonation state, right?

Or rather the impersonation state would be cancelled immediately even if the Aragoto tried to run cybermask as impetious is one of the cancellation conditions.
    So no 55mm impersonation marker needed...

Could someone please confirm my understanding of this?

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Sounds like you've got it 100% right.

inane.imp and Abydog like this.
  3. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

I think I'am disagree...

The impersonator becomes Impetuous (due to the Frenzy Characteristic or any other effect) or enters Retreat! state. In either case, the trooper loses his ability to use the Impersonation Special Skill. The trooper recovers his ability to use the Special Skill when the Retreat!
    situation is canceled. However, the trooper does not revert to the Impersonation-2 state. To regain an Impersonation state, the trooper must follow the Activation rules of Impersonation-1 state.

I think the cancelation trigger is "to become impetuous" and not "to be".

pakohbadajoz likes this.
  4. Whyrocknodie

Whyrocknodie Well-Known Member

I don't think that really makes much sense. The idea is that the trooper is so keen to attack that they are incapable of hiding their zeal and generally aggressive behaviour. What's the difference between becoming impetuous and remaining impetuous for the purposes of pretending to be Bob from accounting?

Abydog and Hecaton like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation