1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any thoughts about Scarface with Druze?

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by VicBanjo, Jan 23, 2018.

1. VicBanjo

VicBanjo Máster of Kaboom

I've been using Qapu and with it, the TAG Scarface. I find it a very good diver and killer of order cheerleaders and some ARO pieces. The question is, does it have any effective job with Druze?

2. Reece

Reece EI Aspect
    Warcor

I've run him in all four of my games. He's done great things each time, even the two games he died (shot to death by Ariadna, sliced in half by Kitsune).

The HRL is great and being in a Duo is even better. He's cheap and fast with exceptional weaponry. He also gets to bring an Engineer up field when him and only costs 1.5 SWC.

xagroth and Q.A.I. like this.
  3. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I think he has potential. In remoterms heavy listhe I think putting Gromoz duped with scarface is a solid choice, it leaves Cordelia free to take nasmat's.

The last time I tried it scarface took 1 damage roll from a HRL. Then burst into flame's, there wasn't even a corpse left. I've nevery seen fire go that we'll.

4. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

He is the fastest unit in Druze that is capable of being DataTracker, that right there is worth considering in some scenarios.

Abrilete likes this.
  5. VicBanjo

VicBanjo Máster of Kaboom

Thank you guys. I have another doubt, the Duo that Scarcafe can make is with
    How do you Duo Gromoz with Scarface if he only can do it with Cordelia? Or he can duo with every Fireteam: Duo unit available

6. Balewolf

Balewolf It's all opinion

Gromez can replace anyone for link team formation.

I really like the Druze version of Scarface. The HRL makes me not too hesitant to put him out to be able to do some long range ARO (depending on what I'm going against) and the duo team prevents him from going crazy. It's a nice interaction. Overall, I just view him as the better version of the QK profile.

#6 Balewolf, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    VicBanjo likes this.
  7. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

I just played a gamer with Scarface and an Anaconda in a Liimited Insertion list. The HRL is a very nice addition. Unfortunately, I was playing with someone else's dice and they really hated Sacrface (died to a Multi-Rifle totting Crane Agent in turn 1)

T. Rex Pushups likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation