1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any thought about lists for Biotechvore?

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Xirion, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Xirion

Xirion Member

Hi guys and girls!

I'm having trouble making a list for this scenario.

Any tips, thought?

The list I made so far. (Playing vs Varuna)

Biotechvore V2
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

10 / 1
    CYBERGHOSTS Hacker(Hacking Device Plus) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Breaker Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 26)
    ALPHA (Chain of Command) 2 Light Shotguns, 2 Nanopulsers / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 29)
    HIPPOLYTA Breaker Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Flash Pulse, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 38)
    GANGBUSTER Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Submachine Gun, MadTrap / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21)
    GANGBUSTER Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Submachine Gun, MadTrap / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21)
    EPSILON HMG, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 30)
    PEELER HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    OMEGA Lieutenant MULTI Rifle + Heavy Riotstopper / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 45)
    DELTA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle + Light Riotstopper, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    BETATROOPER Doctor (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun, 2 Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 37)
    YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

3 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Deploying Gangbusters in my ZoD.

2. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

gangbuster.

start with popping white noise, coordinate HMG the gangbuster and two other dudes that can move forward safely, move them forward and run a mad trap way out past the WN zone kamau either shoots the mad trap, dodges or does nothing allowing the HMG to shoot it with a good chance of putting it down.

then coordinate order the army out of the biotech zone, and start playing the game.

ZlaKhon and Xirion like this.
  3. Xirion

Xirion Member

That is the plan, but i don't know if I replace a Gangbuster with a Sirius and try to deploy him with Ph-3... Forward deployment and infiltration can save me some orders... but i won't try infiltration with gangbusters....

4. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

There's no harm in trying the roll. and if you pull it off it will save you some orders, but vanilla factions have a rough time with BTV in the first place so every little piece of order efficiency helps.

Xirion likes this.
  5. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

The Gangbusters would loose the Madtraps though. Especially in biotechvore against PanO, I‘d like to keep them due to PanOs low PH and servant bots being less likely to make it outside of the biotechvore zone due to not being in coordinated orders.

Tourniquet and Xirion like this.
  6. camsbell

camsbell Member

If they only try a normal infiltration on their board side it's phy -3 and they don't lose mad traps if they fail same as camo troops don't loose the marker state.

If they try for the opponents side it's phy - 6 and they would lose the traps if they failed.

Xirion, Tourniquet and ZlaKhon like this.
  7. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

Thanks for clearing that up.. I need to read more carefully. In that case, it is definitely worth to make the roll.

Xirion likes this.
  8. Xirion

Xirion Member

Same as ZlaKhon, thanks for clearing that up!! I'll read every sentence 10 times next time!

9. Xirion

Xirion Member

I had a game last night with this list !

Biotechvore

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 10 / 3

BETATROOPER Doctor (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun, 2 Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 37)

ALPHA Lieutenant (Strategos L2) 2 Light Shotguns, 2 Nanopulsers / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 26)

HIPPOLYTA Breaker Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Flash Pulse, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 38)

VARANGIAN Submachine Gun, Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 12)

VARANGIAN Submachine Gun, Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 12)

PEELER HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)

DELTA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle + Light Riotstopper, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)

LYNX MULTI Sniper, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 34)

GROUP 21

KAPPA Missile Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 17)

KAPPA MULTI Sniper / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 20)

VARANGIAN Submachine Gun, 2 Chain-colt, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 13)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

I maked 2 rolls to infiltrate my gangbusters and succeed them.
    My ennemy with Imperial Service used somes orders to go ahead against my Kappas and lynx.
    So he hadn't move all his units at the end of turn and lost 2 Celestial guards due to Biotechzone. Pangguling and total react REM were IMM-2 by the mad traps.
    On my turn, I managed to get out everyone from the biotechzone safely. Then I sent the varagians to chain rifle a Pangguling and a haris with Hsien and 2 zhangying, taking down 1 zhangying and the pangguling. Hsien killed the varangian.
    The second varangian did the same taking down the total react REM with SMG on a first move then took down the second zhangying with another order.
    I finished the game winning 9-0. But I have been lucky on a lot of rolls and my opponent did some mistakes.

Sorry for my bad english.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation