1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any good Saito Togan Conversions?

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Stur, May 2, 2018.

1. Stur

Stur Member

Was not sure if I should post this here or on the miniatures sub, sorry if I chose wrong!

Making the jump over to JSA, wanting to make a conversion of Saito and Neko. Found an awesome Neko conversion but after some searching I cant seem to find much for saito. Only a couple of pictures on google with slightly reposed leg. Does anyone have any nice pictures they want to share :D?

2. Balewolf

Balewolf It's all opinion

If you're just looking for one in the new scale, you could get the ninja from the outrage box and use him. Put a ninja or Shakimi head on him and call it good.

3. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Outrage character is definitely great, looks fine with the bare head or a headswap.

I've also seen the new Oniwaban given a Shikami head, looks very slick and is different enough from the standard Oniwaban head to help set him apart.

Saito facemask and hair is pretty iconic too, so you can always do a headswap to any of the existing Oniwaban miniatures.

4. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I plan on using the Outrage ninja with Shikami head.

5. CoveredInFish

CoveredInFish Diplomatic Delegate
    Warcor

I used the saito head on the old mushashi sculpt.

[​IMG]

Abrilete likes this.
  6. Stur

Stur Member

Alright nice, thanks for all the good ideas, I have something to work with now :)!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation