1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antenocitis Workshop closed?

Discussion in 'Antenocitis Workshop' started by Gwynbleidd, May 10, 2022.

1. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Hope all who work at Antenocitis are okay. Last post from them said they’d caught covid and now the website is throwing a “connection not secure” and the phone number, Facebook page and twitter are all gone.

2. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Maybe just a bad timing between being sick and certificate renewal deadline occurring at the same time.
    Anyway, all the best for the individuals and the company.

3. colbrook

colbrook Black Fryer

Reading the update from the latest Kickstarter is pretty sobering, sickness was meaning that they couldn't cast resin very often and MDF costs were shooting up. 4Ground announced recently they were closing up business because of every escalating costs and it seems like A tenacious gone the same way, a real shame :(

4. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

I went on the website of the English administration which is in charge of the company register.
    The company was liquidated on 05/06/22 by a liquidator.
    The owner signed on 04/13/22, so I guess he is fine.
    -There seems to have been a legal problem on a statement.- [edit: no, after thinking about it, it is a legal phrase of oath of truth.]

#4 Wizzy, May 10, 2022
    Last edited: May 10, 2022
    Gwynbleidd likes this.
  5. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

That's a shame, hope everybody is Ok.

I had wanted to print one or two of their models, might have left that a bit late then.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  6. Gwynbleidd

This is bad news but I am glad that the owners seem to be okay. They made excellent Infinity terrain and bases and I’m really sorry to see them go.

infyrana likes this.
  7. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

Oh that's a shame, I enjoyed what I ordered from them a couple months ago, and was thinking about ordering again.

8. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Yes I hope they will be fine, losing his business is always very difficult, personally although a little expensive I liked their scenery very much, I would have liked to have been able to make more orders from them, it will also be a great loss for everything that is decals and accessories for bases, this company was the only one in these products. Good luck antenocity owners.

9. Gwynbleidd

Indeed. Best of luck to the former owners of Antenocitis Workshop, thanks for all the really nice terrain and bases over the years! You will be missed!

10. Erland Hâkon

Erland Hâkon ㅤㅤㅤ‎‎‏‏

Damn, that explains why a few days ago I tried to order stl files and all of them appeared as «sold out».

And I was thinking, how can a digital file be sold out?

A shame about the closure, yes, it will be missed.

11. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

Oh my :confused: That is really bad news. All my miniatures use Antenocitis bases - those were the best!! Same with the scenery!
    I will definitely miss your shop!!

After Brexit, they wrote in their Blog that they lost a lot of sales due to the difficulties with export, rising shipment costs & taxes.

12. QuantronicWombat

QuantronicWombat Active Member

It's such a shame. Their vehicles were very cool, from the cyberpunk cars to the drop ships. Fast Panda Gaming's forest map was one of my favourites because of Antenocitis Workshop's buildings. It's ominous to know to terrain manufacturers are getting priced out of business due to rising costs.

ogrekin likes this.
  13. Cervantes3773

Cervantes3773 Rogue AI
    Warcor

Hopefully another store can buy and subsequently sell their STLs. I'm really glad a friend and I managed to grab a dozen or so earlier in the pandemic.

I have a box his resin cars and terrain pieces that I'll definitely have to use up, out of respect.

14. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Is there any update on these STLs?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation