1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"All Comers" List - What do you bring?

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by shokeyshah, Oct 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. shokeyshah

shokeyshah Active Member

I just started Tohaa (began playing in June) and I'm experimenting with lists and what I like now that I've decided on Tohaa.

I played this list at a tournament and a few other games, so 5-6 plays in total. Since I don't usually know which mission I will be playing (we either random roll up a mission in Comlog or end up playing Highly Classified / Countermeasures) I tried to bring a flexible list.
    Tohaa
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    SUKEUL HMG, D-Charges / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 35)
    KAMAEL Paramedic (Medikit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    MAKAUL Heavy Flamethrower, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, Viral CCW. (0 | 13)
    GAO-RAEL Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CCW. (1 | 31)
    KAMAEL Paramedic (Medikit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    MAKAUL Heavy Flamethrower, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 13)
    NIKOUL Viral Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 28)
    KAMAEL Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    CHAKSA AUXILIAR (Baggage, Sensor) Heavy Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 10)
    CHAKSA AUXILIAR (Baggage, Sensor) Heavy Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 10)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5 [​IMG]1
    SUKEUL Missile Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 36)
    KAELTAR (Chain of Command) Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse + 2 SymbioMates / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 21)
    MAKAUL Heavy Flamethrower, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, Viral CCW. (0 | 13)
    KRIIGEL Submachine Gun, Phero-Booster / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    CLIPSOS (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

The job of the Sukeul HMG / Kamael Para / Makaul triad is to go to the mid-field and drop a big fat problem for my opponent to deal with and hopefully damage my opponent's weaker orders. The D-Charges and Paramedic loadouts can let me do some objectives depending on what classifieds / mission shows up.

The job of the Gao-Rael / Kamael Para / DA Makaul is to take out difficult targets (ODD, TO, Smoked, AC2). I will usually activate this triad after something scary reveals itself.

The job of the Nikoul is to look threatening and absorb enemy orders. Sometimes to shoot something if I think mimetism/viral sniper are the way to remove a threat (e.g. Phoenix). If he dies after absorbing a fair number of orders I think it was worth it and I'm not sad. Did get gibbed in a single order one time, though...

The Kamael Lieut hides or runs up and swaps into a broken Triad.

The baggage guys are camo defense (sensor) with flamers for any would-be rambo units.

The Sukeul ML / Kaeltar / Makaul have the job of back line defense because the ML is awesome but only at long ranges. If I get rushed by a fireteam (happened once) the shotgun templates can do work.

The Kriigel is an area denial tool that is non-impetuous. Nobody without stealth wants to run up and face a DT roll to isolate. The Phero-booster I used just once against a Caliban to make it easier to hit later.

The Clipsos is supposed to pop up, assassinate mid-field threats at close range, do easy objectives, and go into suppressive fire in an annoying spot.​

What do you bring, and more importantly, how do you play those models / what jobs do you give them?

RobertShepherd and Abrilete like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation