1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alert 0 question

Discussion in 'General' started by d_b, Nov 14, 2022.

1. d_b

d_b Well-Known Member

What exactly happens when Alert 0 switches to Alert 1 during game round?

It feels like enemies should get AI and Initiative cards, but I can’t find any instruction in the rules to do.

Or, at least, enemies should continue to follow Alert 0 behavior (activation in response to attack or LoS).

RAW, AI an Initiative cards are dealt in the beginning of the round. Effects of Alert 0 are canceled, so RAW enemies don’t get to activate at all, even when they are attacked or have LoS.

What am I missing?

2. borisgreymenace

borisgreymenace killer heckler

i agree that it's not especially clear, but i think as intended you would pass out cards to remaining unactivated units once Alert position increases to one per the conditions set in the second set of bullets for Alert Level 0.

d_b likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation