1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Aleph Rebots

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by GorkkTheOrc, Oct 16, 2018.

1. GorkkTheOrc

GorkkTheOrc Active Member

Just curious if anyone has pictures of the new ALEPH Rem's that just came out. Specifically the 2 that are not shown in the promotional pictures. The Lamedh and the Daleth.

I know they have low weapon placements and I'm just wondering what those versions look like.

Thanks!

2. UnderDarkLord

UnderDarkLord Member

I'm curious about this as well, but with a twist: does it even include the parts for the other two bots? This is how the contents are listed:

Box with:

• 1x SAMEKH Rebot (Smart Missile Launcher)
    • 1x ZAYIN Rebot (HMG)

Thanks to that, I'm wondering if there are even parts for the other bots. I was thinking I'd need two of these boxes, since a lot of my lists have three Rebots (such as flash, flash, hmg; missile, flash, FO; etc...), but if the bits for the other two models aren't in this box it'd be good to know, so I can then crowdsource proxy options.

3. entropolous

entropolous Active Member

There are options for the other two builds. A combo one side anda small sensor box on the other for the FO bot. A flash pulse and another sensor for the sniffer.

4. The Revanchist

The Revanchist Active Member

I top-mounted all the weapons on mine, but it does have every weapon (HMG, Missiles, Combi, and Flash Pulse), and two chassis in the box.

5. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

6. GorkkTheOrc

GorkkTheOrc Active Member