1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALEPH: Operation Gorgoneion

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by Minos, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Minos

Minos Νίκη ἢ Θάνατος

+++++++++++++++++SEARCHING_MAYA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++MAYA_ACTIVE++++++++++++++FIREWALL_ACTIVE++++++++++++++++++++++++CLEAR_COM+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++OPENING++++++++++++++++++++++

TO ALL CITIZENS OF THE HUMAN SPHERE.

ALEPH Aspect Commander Minos of the Steel Phalanx speaking :

We are in the preliminary stage of one of the greatest battles in human history.... We are in action at many points—on Paradiso and on Dawn—, we have to be prepared on the Human Edge. The space battle near the Jump Gates is continuous, and many preparations have to be made here in Novyy Bangkok.

I would say to each of you as I said to the leaders of PanOceania, Yu-Jing, Haqqislam, Ariadna, and the Nomad nation : "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat". We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. We must stand united under O-12 supervision and ALEPH protection.

You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, by space, asteroids' surface and underground tunnels, with all our might and with all the strength that our faith in Humanity can give us; to wage war against the monstrous EI tyranny, never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human and alien crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.

Νίκη ἢ Θάνατος

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++DISCONNECTING+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++CLOSING++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++MAYA_OFF

Gorgon.jpg

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation