1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aggressive LT. in Onyx

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Dustin, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Dustin

Dustin Member

A while back I saw this in another thread.
    I made a suggestion to change it a little to upgrade to the samaritan umbra and I also ran it just like this as an experiment. Well it worked like this so well I thought I would try my Version which looked like this.
    [​IMG] Agg lt mk2
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] UMBRA SAMARITAN Lieutenant Spitfire, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Vorpal CC Weapon. (1 | 44)
    [​IMG] RODOK HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 27)
    [​IMG] RODOK Combi Rifle, 2 Light Shotguns / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 26)
    [​IMG] RODOK Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)
    [​IMG] RODOK Paramedic (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] RODOK Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)
    [​IMG] SURYAT Heavy Rocket Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 39)
    [​IMG] SURYAT MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 41)
    [​IMG] E-DRONE Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] FRAACTA (EI Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 35)

5.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Wow I lost hard but man this list is fun and the Samaritan kicks serious ass. Im pretty sure The reason I lost was due to the mission "the grid". I played against Aleph and I only lost 1 or 2 units. I would use this again. anyway I thought I would post this here and get thoughts from the group about aggressive LT. play

Golem2God likes this.
  2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Onyx doesn't want to have aggressive lts. None of them are durable and no CoC.

3. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

I was the opponent. It worked well for him as the rest of his list was Morats, I spent a good part of my first turn trying to take out his Samaritan after it has sucked a wound off a Naga before realizing it really didn't matter other than taking out a dangerous unit. The main reason for my winning was the mission. We were playing The Grid and his list was far from optimal for it as you can see.

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation