1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accidental double post. Please ignore/delete

Discussion in 'News' started by Swiftage, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Swiftage

Swiftage Well-Known Member

Hi folks. Quick question regarding the pre order for the new book: are there retailers in the UK who are taking orders or will this be a CB only deal as per the Gen Con packs (Dart being the most recent).
    Previous posts elsewhere mention orders being sent to distributors before individuals but I have yet to find a retailer here that has pre orders available & I'd rather not order from CB unless I have to as I've found the delivery company that handles orders once they reach the UK to be somewhat unreliable (loooooong story that resulted in me almost losing my copy of the jsa box).
    Many thanks for any help.

2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Holy shit no. This is now the designated shitposting thread.

Deltervees likes this.
  3. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

as long as we follow forum rules, wouldn't want to get this thread locked ;)

4. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Or worse, get a stern look of disapproval with an option to escalate to a finger wag ;)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation