1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Small Reminder From O-12

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by MikeTheScrivener, Sep 12, 2019.

1. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Greeting commanders

In just a few short days we expect a large uptick in traffic to the Novyy Bangkok Asteroidal Colony. Some of you may know me as a PanOceanian commander, but I’ve recently been contacted by the O-12 council to operate as a watchful guardian of peace under these tense times. I can assure you I will act with utmost diplomacy and neutrality to ensure that all faction’s interests are protected and treated fairly. Now that we have gotten that out of the way:

It is no doubt that this surge of interest in the outer human edge will attract the scouts of the Combined Army. I want to remind all parties here that they are our true enemy. I understand we all have assets to protect and business to guard, but don’t forget our most important strength, the commanality between all of us, from mercenary to warcor – our humanity. Buried deep within all of us, beneath all the years of pain and anger, there is something that we have, something they are jealous of and something they will never understand: the potential to make ourselves a better person. And that is what it is to be human. To make yourself more than you are.

Assimilation? A collective? I couldn’t imagine a worse fate.

I don’t know about you, but I can see a world where PanOceania and Yu-jing citizens share meals, where the Ariadnen and the Haqqislamite cultivate land together. If we fall to the Combined army – what is and what may be, is lost. Their propaganda machines will tell you we’re better off with them – that we will have no more war or sickness, that we will no longer fight. I reject that idea – not because I don’t believe them, but because doing so will shed our humanity. It is the unknown that defines our existence. The journey, the experience, and most importantly, the ability to write our own future. Remember what is truly at stake here.

This is the stance of 0-12. We will protect the human sphere at all costs – even if it's from within. Stand by for additional direction and rules on engagement, business, and safety.

Thank you.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation