1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A player in Brighton, UK

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Frozenbeast, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Frozenbeast

Frozenbeast New Member

Hi everybody, I am a new-ish player (started a couple of times and collected and painted some ALEPH but no more than one player to play with) and now I am looking for somebody leaving near Brighton, UK, to reintroduce me into the game. I know a couple of years ago the community down here was decent and wanted to know if there is somebody from this forum who still wonders around here.

Cheers

2. Whyrocknodie

Whyrocknodie Well-Known Member

Hi Frozenbeast, there's a facebook group called 'Brighton Infinity Sphere' which has 60+ users and I've played a couple of games organised through that recently. One of the group admins is Axel from Dice Saloon, which also has a facebook page - and is frequently the venue for the games.

3. Frozenbeast

Frozenbeast New Member

Hey, thanks for the answer. I don t use FB but I knew at Dice saloon sometimes there is people playing and I wanted to know if somebody in here normally goes and what day as at Dice Saloon they couldn't really tell me (even if I am there basically every week). Bt anyway I'll try my lack again asking them and see what they say.

4. Whyrocknodie

Whyrocknodie Well-Known Member

I don't know of a regular Infinity day at Dice Saloon, the games I've played were organised on an ad hoc basis using the FB group. Using the account purely to organise games/events is largely the only reason I'm on FB...

5. Bobman

Bobman MERC

It’s a trek but we’re up in T Wells.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation