1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A list that did better than I thought

Discussion in 'Dahshat Company' started by theresponsibleone, Mar 27, 2021.

1. theresponsibleone

theresponsibleone Active Member

I threw this list together on a whim, and it actually did pretty well:

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]6 [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1
    BRAWLER (Infinity Spec-Ops) (BS:12, WIP:13, Minelayer(Shock Mines), Climbing Plus, Engineer(GizmoKit), AP Heavy Pistol(+1B)) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 16)
    BRAWLER (Lieutenant) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    BRAWLER (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper Rifle ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 27)
    SAITO TOGAN Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 36)
    McMURROUGH Chain Rifle(+1B), Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP + DA CC Weapon. (0 | 27)
    HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer) Rifle, Light Shotgun, Shock Mines ( | Deployable Repeater) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 18)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Hacker, Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 41)
    LIBERTO (Mimetism [-3], Minelayer]) Light Shotgun, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 9)
    LIBERTO (Mimetism [-3], Minelayer]) Light Shotgun, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 9)
    112 (Motorized) Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 18)
    NASMAT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    ODALISQUE (Sixth Sense) Spitfire, Nanopulser / MULTI Pistol, PARA CC Weapon. (1 | 30)
    MIRANDA ASHCROFT MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon. (0 | 24)
    BOUNTY HUNTER Sniper Rifle / Breaker Pistol(+1B), PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0.5 | 19)
    WARCOR (Sixth Sense) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    KUM Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 5)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

It was the 20-20 mission system with Emergency Evacuation and Photograph the Enemy, against O-12.

I didn't really find out how good the Odalisque Haris would be because I managed to deploy them badly opposite a missile launcher and they exploded. The Libertos were absolute super-stars, clearing the mid-field for me.

The smoke helped me lock down O-12's super strong ARO game to pick the fights I wanted to have. The evacuation mission also really helped Saito, as he burst out, murdered a few targets, then legged it straight up the elevator to score.

I ended up a bit short for orders at times, but it was never much of a problem. McMurrough did very little of use as he was covered by a ton of AROs for most of the game. I'm having a ponder how I might change this sort of strong midfield list up in future for a less specific mission, or without a spec op. Any suggestions?

Jumara and Space Ranger like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation