1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

400Pts DBS?

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by HayDOS, Jul 28, 2021.

1. HayDOS

HayDOS Member

Hi fellow mercs

I'm considering attending a 400pt ITS event in a month or so and want to take my DBS. Not great at writing a decent list for them yet so thought id gauge what you would take in 400pts for Front line and some looting/sabotage missions.

I have most DBS options available in my model collection inc Anaconda and Scarface.

2. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

Now is your chance to use a full, core link of actual Druze. Fill it up with machine guns, marksmen rifles and grenade launchers! Maybe throw in a clipper or valerya to taste. I like to use the Anaconda, but if in doubt....take both.

HayDOS likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

What missions do you have? That can help.

4. HayDOS

HayDOS Member

Thank you. Missions i don't think we have a set list yet, usually it will be an annihilation/firefight type mission of just kill all the things, usually at least a mix of capture and control, loot the box and keep it etc.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation