1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

400 Hassasin List

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Urobros, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Hello,
    a few days ago I played "the CodeOne TAG - Mission "Show of Force". Back in N3 I have some issues making 400 points list with hassasin. After the changes for N4, the limit to 15 models and the "almost autoinclude for the Daylamis" I believe it will be the same in N4, but after tried to build some list with several options I found myself thinking differently. In fact in N4 we can build some good lists in N4 with hassasin to 400 points.

hassasin400A
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    SHAKUSH Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower / AP CC Weapon. (1.5 | 58)
    [​IMG] SHAKUSH PILOT Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 0)
    LEILA SHARIF (Hacker) Shock Marksman Rifle, E/M Mines, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 20)
    GHULAM (Lieutenant [+1 Command Token]) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    ASAWIRA (Doctor [+3]) AP Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 36)
    ASAWIRA AP Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 39)
    MUYIB (Tactical Awareness, X Visor) Heavy Rocket Launcher, D-Charges ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 25)
    BARID (Hacker, Hacking Device) Rifle, Pitcher ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 17)
    BARID (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device [UPGRADE: Trinity (-3)]) Rifle, Pitcher ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    AL-DJABEL Rifle, Light Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Viral CC Weapon. (0 | 33)
    FIDAY Rifle, Light Shotgun, Shock Mines, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 27)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]3 [​IMG]1
    MUYIB (Tactical Awareness, X Visor) Spitfire, D-Charges ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 34)
    MUYIB (Tactical Awareness, X Visor) Heavy Rocket Launcher, D-Charges ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 25)
    MUYIB (Minelayer) Rifle, Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust, E/M Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 25)
    MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 5)
    FIDAY Rifle, Light Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 25)

8 SWC | 399 Points

Open in Infinity Army

The "potential" for the list is really big. I missed at first the four daylamis, but the "muyib haris" is a fine tool. If we go first the rival has to choose where to steal orders, the second group with the haris has 4 regulars orders + one irregular convertible with command token + 2 tactical awareness, so it is close to 7 regulars orders than any other thing. "Brutal".

So, in this point the choice isn't easy for our enemies.

If we go second we have 2 Heavy Rocket Launchers with BS13 dogged and 3 fiday in order to protect us. This will be a hard barrier to pass even for the heavy targets our enemies could have. Even we have some "E/M mines" to make harder the enemy's advance.

I really enjoyed to make 400 point list with hassasin right now.

What do you think?

Best regards!

2. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation