1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3D Printer

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Arkaon1125, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Arkaon1125

Arkaon1125 Well-Known Member

Hello All! I know this could be a not Reules question, but i didn't found the right section to post on in! (If there is one, please pointe me there and i'll repost)

In our office we have a 3d printer, and we have access to low price filament (without losing quality). So i'm printing a lot of stuff to help playng infinity.

What would be, in your opinion and experience, the right thing to print to have good accesories tool to play?
    For example i printed some antennas / consoles / coffins for objective. I used a shocking orange color so they are very bright in the field. Printed some template, silhouette and granade markers.
    What should i print next? There is something you really like to have on the field to help your gaming experience?

ps: I can provide a link to a gallery (need time to arrange it) with the 3d model i printed, to share with you if you are interested.

2. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

If you are short on terrain there are plenty of free files online for things that make for great scatter terrain. Garbage bins, park benches, parking meters, ect...

chromedog likes this.
  3. Willen

Willen Well-Known Member

Scatter. I would love for example lampposts, pairs of round trash bins (glued together in a base, for example), etc.

Section9 likes this.
  4. Tanan

Tanan Well-Known Member

(Magnetized) Markers for forward observer (small radio?), paramedic, engineer, visors, hacker, nco etc.

5. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

If you have/have access to a 3d printer, Antenocitis workshop is selling the STL files of many item they used to produce.

Right now there is only vehicle but the STL file for crate/barricades that where on sales on kickstarter should be added sooner or later

Section9 and Arkaon1125 like this.
  6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Agreed!

Scatter is probably the hardest part of the Infinity table. You just need so much of it!

Or a thing that clips around the base, kinda like this Litko D&D 'torch-holder' marker:
    [​IMG]
    (sorry about the monster size...)

Willen likes this.
  7. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

(Forums tend to auto-size them, unless you're on mobile)

That's a nice idea and design. I'd personally want something to go under the base, though, so that it's easier to move the miniature. Could probably fix that by simply gluing a thin plasticard sheet under it

8. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

I got myself a little 3d printer (Ender 3) and i am tuning it in over the last few weeks. (working shifts doesnt let me proper hobby)
    Last year i backed the Dragons Rest Terrain Kickstarter (around 45 €) for a great bunch of STL Files.
    You can still get it here as the Ultimate Collection.
    https://dragons.rest/collections/all/products/outpost-origins-ultimate-collection

There are files for different scatter terrain (Indoor and Outdoor) and a customizable vehicle kit.

The are Aussies so i dont know if they charge Aussie or US Dollar at their site.

9. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

It's stated on the page your link goes to. "All prices in USD".
    [​IMG]

DrunkCorsair likes this.
  10. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation