1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3D-Printable Ariadna TAG (RM-100) I made for a Commission

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Xayzer, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Xayzer

Xayzer Member

A while ago, I was commissioned by a member of this forum to make a 3D-printable model of the Ariadna TAG RM-100. From what I understand, this TAG was never actually made into a miniature by Corvus Belli and was only featured in some printed media. Here's the single image available of it, and the only image I used as reference while modeling.

Hope you folks like it!

Attached Files:

Oni, Teleute, realder and 5 others like this.
  2. TacNuke

TacNuke Member

Brilliant! Is there an Ariadna unit this could proxy as, or is it just for shits and giggles?

Xayzer likes this.
  3. Xayzer

Xayzer Member

Thank you!

To be honest, I don't really know. I'm not very familiar with the game itself. There's a bit more info about this project here.

4. Iver

Iver Human Plus

No, Ariadna has no units with that silhouette. Could use as a cool piece of terrain or it in another army if you like the design however.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation