1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20+ CC stats after mods

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by dhellfox, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

one of early n3 games i got into CC with another model that after mods their CC was above 20. they explained to me that any number over 20 is added to the crit range (CC22= crit on 18+). since that player was (at least supposed to be) re-teaching me the game after years of inactivity so i took it as truth as that model demolished my army.

now fast forwarding to my last game i managed to get hoppolyta into CC with aid... well cutting to the case we were both confused about that and ended up just taking MA levels that left hoppolyta on cc20 so we wouldn't have to waste time combing the rules about it.

been trying to find where in the rules it talks about it on the website with little luck. so hows it work and can you link me to the page?

2. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

3. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Of notice is that the number is added to the dice result for all purposes and not just for critical.

Xeurian, DukeofEarl and dhellfox like this.
  4. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

thanks, and hey its been a long time man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation