1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

0 12 in Armory

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Djase01, Mar 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Djase01

Djase01 0 12 Mastermind

I played in my second tournament and got third place, and one of the games was armory. With my only army being 0 12 I had to play them. My problem was I didn't have a good list for armory. My question is how to build for Armory. I know Hippolyta is good but who else?

Numazokola likes this.
  2. xammy

xammy Keeper of Random Facts and Strong Opinions

Betas! Holy crap are they good! Double nanopulsers, a great collection of weapons, do great with whatever loot they get out of the panoplies, oh and they have climbing plus to climb around on the outside of the objective room to clear out things during active turn.

I also liked the gangbusters for zone control using mad traps. If you play it right you can have several rounds of annoying glue for your opponent to get through.

3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Going second in Armoury is sooooo damned good and important. Means you can attack as your primary means of gathering points instead of filling an 8x8 square with points and hope they don't die.

As much as it sucks sticking a heavy infantry in a small enclosed space where your opponent can just crap hacking all over you - hacking can't actually remove your points unless you're a Beta KHD. All O-12 HI are great at holding the Armoury and they don't have Hippo's tendency to evaporate to viral or shock. However, holding the armoury turn 1 and 2 are only a combined 2 points so if you're going first then you should probably consider to instead kill off your opponent so you can score big last turn more safely.
    Beyond that, try to make it a priority to find a nice place real close to the walls where a SiriusBot can stand so that your Cyberghost can isolate HIs, immobilize REMs and stick White Noise down to guarantee your Mimetic HI the best chances of winning fights.

4. Djase01

Djase01 0 12 Mastermind

Thamks for the info. My list used Varangians, Omega, two sirious, and two gangbusters. I like the siriousbot's riotstopper but it is inconvient to get to where it can use the riotstopper. The gangbusters had a hard time getting to the armoury. I ran the delta too, but it didnt do much.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation